The 5 most asked questions about content
You asked, I answer
You ask me the same questions over and over again. My clients. During workshops, keynotes, and calls.
So, why not write them down? Here's my ‘They ask, you answer’ series on content and strategy. The questions are in the most asked order.
- I want more content for less budget; what are the tips?
- What do I need to measure? I struggle with accountability.
- It takes forever; how can I speed up the process and shorten the time to market?
- I don’t see the results; what can I do?
- We struggle with ownership; where should content be?
- Bonus: How to prepare for AI; We have no idea what’s its true power; 33% cuts in teams are expected
Please, click on the links to read the item. I don't feel the need to copy-paste all of it here.
Do you miss anything, or got a specific question? Drop me a DM, and I'll get back to you.
You ask, I answer. And if I don't know the answer, I'll tell you why and share those dirty details…