Get grip on your content
and measure the success
Most companies struggle to get content and social in place: how to tell your brand story, create planning and measure impact. I have a plan to get and execute your content and social strategy. Fixing the basics with the team, tools, and processes, then excel along the way. So you have an overview and you can measure the impact of content and social on your business objectives.
Content is no rocket science
Let's be honest, content is no rocket science. It's all a matter of common sense, keeping it simple, focus and planning. With a few basic principles:
- it is about your audience, it is not about you
- it is about balancing brand content and activation content
- it is about having an overview of how all your digital channels work together
- it is about what content do you like yourself; on what content do you click, and what do you skip
- last not least, define what you want to reach with producing and publishing your content: KPIs, 2 to 4 maximum
Add some macro and microdata. Set up your stakeholder management and keep them on board with easy and frequent reporting.
Deep dive into this website. Or let's schedule a video call for a free 30 minutes content consultation to discuss your struggles and possible solutions. Don't hesitate and send me an email right now.
Get grip on your content. It is easier than you imagine if you stick to a few basic principles. I have a plan to get and execute your content and social strategy. Fixing the basics with the team, tools, and processes, then excel along the way.